Friday, July 31, 2015

Lunch

had lunch today with Jason, Jo, Timothy and Mia, it was a total blast.  These kids are really amazing and can hold a perfect conversation, eat nicely and are just great to be with, good job Jason and Jo.

Tomorrow the family will start to enjoy their time after Daddy Jason is finally finished with the three grueling days of the State Bar.  I pray that God will bless them on their enjoyable time together as they visit special places

My afternoon was spent in unbelievable traffic, it took about 3 hours to get home from downtown San Jose and then I had to quickly do research and head to Elk Grove for a rush, wow I've been in the car a lot today and so thankful for good AC and a nice ride.

Not sure if church is going to happen tomorrow or not, have not heard anything from my girls so don't know their plans.

At the end of this week I'm very thankful for very good special friends who keep my life enjoyable, for a very precious family who keep things interesting and for great clients and friends.  I've managed to lose my best client and I'm praying that God can help me with that one.  Summit Funding is a great organization and I hope to work for them again soon.  Right now a new company HVCC Appraisal ordering is keeping me pretty busy and I'm thankful for their orders.

Sending love to all, enjoy the Sabbath, God's special gift to busy people.  Please love that one you are with, today.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment