Saturday, August 6, 2016

Checking in

Dear Friends and Family,
I've not been here for several days, my world has been reduced to either seeing 5 or 6 properties in a day or writing up appraisals and emailing them to waiting clients on the other days.  In between I try to talk to my brother each evening, and I talk to Moon several times each day by text or phone.
My heart surgery has been moved up to 15th at 5:30 in the morning in San Francisco.  Nikki has been kind enough to agree to be my driver.  My health has declined every week since the decision to do the surgery, the valve is closing and I'm left with pain from my heart or a feeling of being tired or sore, if I try to do anything physical even like a calm walk to the park I suffer for hours afterwards, another very bad factor is more often now I wake with A Fib, that means a heart rate that bounces all over from 115 to 145 and can last for up to 24 hours before returning to normal, those days are extremely rough to cope with, its all I can do to drag myself to the car and drive the 100 or more miles, inspect the properties and then finally and gratefully return home at night.
I'm living in a world where I just pray that God will hold my heart together for the next week, a week of extreme stress and work.
In the morning I take time to be grateful, Moon has encouraged me to remember all the many blessings I enjoy, family, a home, cars, food, great friends and a wonderful job, a beautiful lake to enjoy.  Here she is not knowing if she will have to leave America and go back to Singapore and if she does, not sure how long she will have to be there before she can come back to me and our life together.  She is an amazingly brave young woman and I'm so thankful she is in my life.
Please pray that God will bless her with good legal advice for immigration, peace in her heart and that her father who is so ill can make a recovery and return home.
Please pray that I'll keep living until the surgery takes place and that they will be able to replace the value, cure the AFib and do the other things they need to do to my heart while they are in there working.
We have a wonderful Lord who loves us with a love that is so far beyond our love.
Be blessed
tim

No comments:

Post a Comment