Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Recovery

Dear Ones,
Off to bed now but a day of recovery.  Two walks to the park with Jerry and the puppies, great meals by Clayton, several hours at the computer working and finally a pain pill after the hours working caught up with me with pain.
Nice times with my Moon today, she is feeling much better and gaining health again, right now interviewing lawyers who will help her make her case to immigration presenting her side to the past 5 years.
She is taking time to interview lawyers who speak Chinese and can translate her rendering of the past 5 years from her perfect Chinese into perfect English for immigration to read and understand from her point of view.  She is bravely moving from lawyer office to office searching for the right connection.  My prayers are with her day and night as she does this thing that must be done, she must get her side of everything on the record in clear English, this is tough stuff to deal with and I admire her courage in doing it.
Tomorrow morning I see Dr. Hand, my precious Cardiologist.  This good man is the one that triggered my heart surgery and I owe him my life, that's the way I feel about it.  It will be good to be back with him to double check everything that is taking place now.
I'm much better, stronger and just can't wait to drive again, to work freely again though right now I'm not strong enough to do it by myself yet.
I'm thankful to be alive and I value my precious family and friends very much.
Love you all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment