Monday, August 8, 2016

Tired

After a long day I'm tired and glad it is over, like any day it has ups and down, my precious children are trying to figure out how we can all get together on the 10th for dinner, its my birthday.  We've not solved that one yet.
I started early today, because I went to bed so early last night I woke before 5 this morning but managed to pray and think until about 6:15 when it was time for a shower, oatmeal with an egg cooked inside and a first appointment at 9 am.  It was local and went well, then it was back to the office to attempt to do work and then a rushed trip to Antioch but when I finished the house the owner decided that I was not there for the loan company she really wants to do the loan so I just wasted my precious time, that did not make me happy at all, not when I need to see so many properties before next Monday.  Anyway a person just has to bounce back and I went to the next appointment, a trashy house with a snarling dog, not so much fun.  Then it was time to go to the last one of the day on Morgan Territory Road, turned out to be beautiful and with a perfect setting next to a creek, over 3,000 sf of perfection.  Of course as we walked to the car he let me know what his loan officer said it needs to appraise for and that was bad news, its higher than any sale I have in the entire Clayton area, someone may be disappointed in the very near future!
My health is marginal, if I do anything like walking or carrying anything then my heart feels pressure and tired.  I'm not even mowing my lawn right now, last time I didn't feel well for 2 hours.
My daily prayer is, please Lord keep my heart ticking until the surgery when they can fix it with a new valve.  I also pray for Moon, for her struggle with immigration, for her father who is not doing well and for her brave mom who cares for him every day for many hours a day.  We both pray for Crystal, her daughter who we hope is going to come visit us here in the states but that is also up in the air right now.  Yes we have many things to pray about.
Now its bed time and I'm so thankful to have a bed, a roof and good meals.  Most of all I'm thankful for the forgiveness of Jesus, for the love of God and the guidance of the Holy Spirit in everything we do.
Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment