Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Pre op in San Francisco

So I'm just home now from an incredible birthday dinner at Old Spaghetti Factory in Concord with the whole family.  It was perfect.
Seeing the 4 grandchildren was priceless.
This morning started at 5 am, woke, it was chilly, hot shower, shave and breakfast of cereal, then on the road, traffic was brutal so my 7:30 appointment ended up starting at 8:15.  During the morning I had blood work, 7 vials, urine sample, x ray of lungs and chest, EKG, consults with various different experts, hours of instructions.
Finally I was driving around 1 pm, free to head to an appointment in Livermore to see a house.
All day today Moon has been celebrating my birthday with singing, with kind words and she and Crystal both wishing me Happy Birthday through the phone and ipad.  It was great.
Now its bed time, the negative about today is that I've had A fib all day with heart rates from 77 to 145 a few minutes ago.

Thankful for life, blessings

Love to all

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment