Monday, August 29, 2016

Monday update

Two walks to the park today, the first one I did by myself and the second was with Jerry and his two little doggies.  Clayton put a new cat box together so the kiddies can poop in style, the last one lasted about14 years and as a gift from Pam.
Jerry and I worked on the front door attempting to installed the new keyless entry system that Steve gave me for Christmas 2 years ago.  We made some progress, Jerry is a pretty amazing worker.
Clayton has continues to impress with great meals and keeping me taking my pills on time.

I've made it today without any pain pills and I do feel stronger tonight that before.  The chest pains are tough to cope with and coughing or laughing is bad.
This evening we had Chinese food in Brentwood and that turned out really nice.
Now its almost time for bed, I'm ready, I do get tired quickly right now.

I'm very thankful for my family which includes Moon in Houston, she is better today and cleaning up her house after being ill for 3 days.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment