Friday, May 22, 2015

At last

I was so thankful to pull into the garage tonight, home safely through another day, another week.  Its a great feeling to know people actually pray that you will have a safe time on the road, that they care about you living a long life, very nice!

Its been a big week and I'm thankful for the work that God has given me, I'm thankful for a place to call my own and family and friends,

I'm glad that Jason graduated and is on his way to a few profession, he has certainly earned it and his family has been there every step of the way.

I've not heard yet if I get the girls or not tomorrow, I'm guessing not.  they have busy lives for just being 12 and 6.  Nikki and Steve give them every opportunity to learn how to do new things, they both swim well, they know tumbling, gynnastics, drama, dance, music and a host of other things too, soccer, baseball, basketball...

I do pray that you have a good weekend and holiday, love the one you are with and do it well, you never know.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment