Saturday, May 16, 2015

A big week

Not sure just how many miles traveled this week but am so thankful they were safe miles.  Ellen always prays that I will be safe when I'm driving, I think she feels this way because she does not drive and considers all those miles on the open freeways a risk to my life, she is probably right  and I'm glad for her prayers.

This morning I inspected a little home in Albany, a great lady and very interesting was the owner, a film editor for mostly documentaries she was very interesting to get to know. The surprise was a little inlaw house in the back, now to find other sales of homes in the area with inlaw units, that is the challenge.

Tonight I attended a concert by Keanna and it was so enjoyable, that kid has some real talent and loves to be up front before the lights and an audience.  So great to enjoy and spend time with the family.

This week Jason completed law school!  His mom would have been so very proud you can just know it.

I know I certainly am proud of the hard work the whole family, Jo, the kids and Jason have put into this next step for them.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment