Thursday, May 7, 2015

busy

My dear friends and family,

This is probably some of the busiest days of my entire life, so much so that I rarely stop to smell roses anymore or even trim them in my yard.  Up to nearly half as many orders so far this year and all of last year. Ellen just tells me to be grateful and to thank God and she is right, to easy to complain instead of just work smarter.

Life is pretty good, so thankful every day to back into the garage and know that I had another safe day and that I'm healthy and blessed beyond what any one deserves.

So tonight I'm sending love to all and asking if you would remember my friend Darla, a high school friend who is in the battle of her life now with cancer.  Today thoughtful people sent her a desert which she loved, a lot of very thoughtful class mates from Laurelwood Academy.  Great people who know how to love!

Thanks so much

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment