Tuesday, May 26, 2015

So life moves forward

Every day is a new adventure or a series of very boring experiences linked by chains of misery.  Actually my life has some of both, lets face it working 6 days a week for at least 12 hours a day can get to a person after awhile.

Today I inspected 3 properties and Jessy has two of them already written up tonight, what a great helper she is.  The work we do now is much harder than it was a few years ago, the government has intruded and with it comes piles of extra trash they require.  All of the appraisers who can quit have done so and so people like me with no other profession to rely on stick in and try to do their best.

Tonight I'm just very tired, long day, quick meals, a cheese sandwich at Starbucks, a quick bowl of cereal in the morning, a package of crackers and some water here and there, not terribly satisfying to say the least but I'm surviving just fine so far.

So sending my love to all, just praying very hard for a visa that could change my whole life in the next few days.

Thanks for your prayers, God is good and He knows best.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment