Saturday, May 9, 2015

Sabbath

Good evening
This has been a good day!  Walked this morning and got the great chance to speak directly to Ellen as she rested after working all day cleaning house and doing the laundry by hand, going to the market for groceries by taxi and preparing meals.  She was tired and our minutes talking were really nice, felt like she was next to me, the sound was so clear, she is very witty, laughs and has a voice with an accent that is like music, I really like her voice but she thinks it is too high and no pleasant, she is wrong. 

Since the girls were busy today I ended up listening to our pastor give a very good mothers day message, he is a good guy and a pleasant speaker as well. Then it was lunch at the Spaghetti factory and an afternoon that ended up with Ellen reaching me by Messenger, its a form of texting back and forth but one can dictate into the phone and the words appear on the screen and then you can send them, we talked about 30 minutes and when she left to go to bed at her midnight, 7 hours ahead of me I was at the door to Amber's hair salon for her to pretend I needed a hair cut, don't really have much hair left now.  I'm working on getting my mustache and beard back again so Amber trimmed it properly and I can follow her trim on a day by day basis to keep it growing in nicely.  Then I had dinner in Brentwood with Nikki and Kallie, great fun and Nikki approved of my beard and mustache and now I'm home.

It feels so strange to go a whole day without doing appraisal work.  For the last few months the pressure to perform is always there and tomorrow is a vital day but I'll walk in the morning putting my fitness first and then cram all day getting work completed and out the door.

I want to just say that I feel God is so good to me personally.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment