Monday, June 15, 2015

Back at it

Good evening family and friends,

Tonight my family is spread all over, Jo and the kids are in Utah someplace for a couple days, Jason is in San Jose working hard preparing for the bar at the end of July,  Steve and Nikki are here and at their jobs but Kallie is with Steve's mom for a week on a horse ranch which she loves so much, Keanna is with family in Grass Valley or Lodi I think.  I love it that everyone is getting to do their thing.

My friend Ellen is tired but satisfied with having directed a group of family, friends and paid workers who have cleaned the mud out of their home, a few things could be saves but most everything was lost, photos, DVDs, clothes, furniture, all those things that make up a home, gone, wiped out.  As of this evening their home is clean and so is the cosmetics shop where her mom runs a business.  I just called her this morning and we spoke for only a couple minutes but it was so good to hear her musical voice with the west Africa accent.

I spent the morning in a car repair place waiting to get some problems with the green bug repaired.  the last shop I went to for a 4 wheel alignment ruined several parts and caused a mess.  So now it will be many dollars in repairs to get it right again.

Finally I was on the road again and ventured to Trilogy, a 55 and over community in Brentwood.  The home I inspected by totally beautiful, the people were so kind and solid.

The day turned out just fine and I am so thankful for God's blessings on all of us.

Much love to each of you

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment