Monday, June 29, 2015

Good evening

Another day and several more dollars, grateful for work, home, food, family and a loving heavenly Father.

Today I started at a nice place in Brentwood in the 55 and over community, then on to San Pablo where I inspected a very clean duplex property and with great tenants and owner too.  meeting them was a delight and the property was very decent.

Then I headed to Fairfield where I inspected another nice property, had the biggest concrete parking area and patio I've ever seen.  This was 34' x 117', that is a lot of concrete let me tell you, looked like you could land a small plane there. Clean and very large the home stood out in its neighborhood of other large homes.

Then it was make my way home and I enjoyed the new book I'm listening to, its a spy thriller and that sort of keeps one awake.  I had crackers and a mocha with me to take the edges off my hunger.  I found an ARCO with $299 fuel, that was nice too.  Then a Starbucks with a drive thur and a grilled cheese waiting, so good and too big really for someone just riding around in a car but it was nice.  Home safely to find a decent check in the mail box too.

Then I went to work at home and have gotten the office sort of in order now.  But when I went to send out an appraisal I discovered the server at the software company I use in the south is down so no maps in my appraisal, I had to send it without a couple pages and by morning it will back up and working again and then I'll send the amended appraisal in.  not the ideal but there is no way to reach the server people and besides they know they have a problem, I'm guessing and they are scrambling to fix it.

Life is moving forward, one boring day after the next but its better than the alternative, pushing daisies!

Love to all, new orders came in today and that is a blessing for sure.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment