Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Good evening

This week has been extra fun for me.  I've been taking Kallie to her local swim classes at the community center here in Discovery Bay, They have really great teachers and she enjoys learning all the different strokes and in general learning how to SWIM.  Keanna hangs around with me or reads poolside.  Then this morning we did Dollar Store because Jim, my IT guy was here installing a new server, the old one lasted 11 years, not bad really for a device that runs day and night every day of the year.  It took him much longer than he had hoped, Microsoft can be difficult to work with but tonight it is all done and working well, Jim is a little richer and I'm much less concerned about system failures.

My friend Ellen is working this week to find used furniture for their little home that was wiped out by the flood a couple weeks ago, the home is not clean and ready for them to come back so today Ellen was going from merchant to merchant to located items she could afford.  Tonight when I spoke to her she was tired but felt she has been led by God to a lot of important finds today and the things had all been delivered to their home.  She is hoping that they can move back in by Saturday and I hope so too, they are all wearing our their welcome living with other people as guests. 

Today was a full workday for me and now I'm off to bed. Tired and ready for a full nights sleep.

Love to all, prayers for the dear people in Ghana, hundreds are putting their lives back together after the 20 year flood did so much damage.

Good night

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment