Friday, June 19, 2015

Weeks end

Good evening family and friends,

Well the family is starting to come home, Steve drove to his mom's house today which is way down south, he picked up Kallie and now they are back safely.  Jason has been hitting the books about 12 hours a day while Jo and the kids are visiting Denver and points in between, tonight they are in Salt Lake City visiting friends and are heading back soon.  Keanna is home again and has just confirmed that she is ready for Sabbath School in the morning so that is great news for me.  I love to see the girls visit Sabbath School and I do dearly love Tracy, a very special church filled with special people.

My week has been hectic but my health is good.  I'm still behind tonight, trying to get things completed but never have enough time it seems.  I have two helpers who write things up partially from time to time and I logged order 300 this afternoon, all of last year only say about 370 orders so the pace is faster this year.  Plus each appraisal takes much longer now, thanks to the government stepping in with their ability to ruin a profession and not even be aware of it, so I work about twice as long doing an appraisal, make about 1/3 less than I did 10 years ago and that is the state of my profession. Any appraiser who could quit has already done so. which leaves people like me without the ability to retire but still not having the energy of being young and having a ton of expertise to apply to each assignment.  Lets just say that I go to bed every night knowing there is a lot more to do that I've not gotten to during the day.

Jessy came this afternoon after her regular job and wrote up two, then we went to Big Al's a local place for breakfast, the food was good and she went home full and happy.  I appreciated her help so much.

So I'm happy, am sending my love and appreciation to all family and friends,

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment