Friday, June 12, 2015

Good evening

Once again I had to fight my way through a warning message about the blog not working but now I know I can get around the message.

Busy day and diverse.  Drive green VW today only to hear a strange noise, went my my VW mechanic and he wants to see it on Monday, CV boots are broken for some reason, makes no sense at all, not a good sign and not sure of the cost to fix.

Did some work and then got new orders, that was a very good sign for the business and I do thank God for the work.  I've already seen one this evening and it was a perfect home in every way, great people too.

Not sure about girls for SS tomorrow, will have to find out in the morning I guess.

Sending love to all and so thankful for God's rich blessings.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment