Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Life is interesting

Big event in Discovery Bay, McDonalds catches on fire.  The deep fryer caught on fire and closed the whole place down for a few hours but they scrambled and its going strong again tonight, amazing, a hint of smoke is the only way you can tell it happened

I've been very busy doing appraisals, thankful for the work and the chance to meet nice people, work with good people and try to keep up. Last night was a late night getting the appraisal out so tonight I'm about to turn in for the night, tired and need to catch up a bit.

Tonight Jessy was working here and she suggested we do sushi, we did it the other day and I learned that there are vegetarian things one can order.  Tonight I had some deep fried vegies, so good and then some rolls with tofu and different vegies and so good.

Now I'm off to bed, this morning I made oatmeal but had to leave for an appraisal that was earlier than I remembered so I never got to eat it after all.  O well I had crackers in the car and a Starbucks Mocha, low fat version and that was breakfast. 

Life is good, I feel good and I'm very thankful for life every day when I wake.

Love to all

Tim

Kallie turned 7 on Sunday, wonderful party at Tracy Pump it up, good people and good facility, clean and well run, she had 15 guests and it was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment