Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday evening, winding down

Dear Family and Friends,
So a good day, delightful times spend with Moon on the phone, every time I learn more about her, her life, her beliefs, her family and the gut wrenching process of dealing with immigration, the delays, the demand that every document be exactly correct.  Moon is bright, extremely family oriented and loving in action, not just in words.  I have learned she will do what she needs to take care of her daughter, her mom and her dad, now she extends that same concern and care for me too, she reminds me to rest, to eat at meal times, to be careful when driving, she lets me know that she is safe after she has been out late driving home, she sends photos every day and she is very encouraging about my heart situation.  She points out that unlike her dad who health situation is so complicated it may never be totally solved my heart value can be replaced, I will recover and I'll be stronger for us than ever, that is exciting to her and to me too.
Today I got up early, worked in the office and then inspected two properties, one in Pittsburg and the next in Walnut Creek, then back to the office to work until time to go see a duplex in Stockton, then to soup and salad at Olive Garden and now home finally to relax and chat with my brother and later to Moon once she gets home.
My heart has reminded me that is has a problem today but with only mild symptoms. Never angina pain but pressure or a feeling that is not right.
So now I look forward to the surgery, the valve replacement and the new energy that is to come.  Using the Lose It app on my phone I'm down 9 pounds now and I'm so sad that I cannot do the challenge right now I'm still on track to rid myself once and for all the belly that makes it so hard to buy shirts and forces me to buy everything a size bigger than my shoulders and chest would need.  I'm on a quest much like I was two years ago when I lost 50 pounds and I think a combination of Moon's love, the heart value issue, my general desire to be more fit and a knowledge that when men carry weight on their front sides it is very hard on all the organs.  I can do this, Father God is urging me on, Moon is encouraging but not demanding or even suggesting, just loving support and I know my kids want me to be healthy and strong.
Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment