Wednesday, June 15, 2016

heart update

Dear Family and Friends,
you can tell by the time I am writing that my work load is incredible right now. 
Today with fear and trembling I saw the cardiologist Dr. Hanna.  I'm now set to have a cath done next Tuesday at 7 am in Walnut Creek, anybody want to drive me there at that time of day, I can drive there but can't drive home per their instructions, but it will work out.
Not sure how long it will take but I'm guessing some hours before they get it all done.  That will let them know exactly what they are facing when they do the surgery so its important.
One concern is that I have to stop the blood thinner 5 days before they do the procedure and I don't like the idea of my blood being thick with increases the stroke risk greatly.  Oh well, God has watched over me to this point, He is still on the job I know.
Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment