Friday, November 14, 2014

At last Friday night

Dear Friends and Family,
so glad we have all made it through another week.  not sure about you but my week has been crammed full of long days, short nights, seen so many properties that they tend to run together and blur a bit.  in one afternoon I might see a 900 sf condo worth $385 and a 4000 sf custom home with high end construction and sitting on an acre, worth nearly 2 million.  yes it is enjoyable to see what people come up with in their homes and most people who worry that they home won't be clean enough don't need to worry, their places are fine and the people who never even mention that their home is a mess really should take a harder look around, my favorite is the dogs that don't bite, well its true they don't usually bite but sometimes you got to wonder how they know for sure that the dogs won't take a chomp out of the appraiser.

driving in bay area traffic is always interesting and every night when I drive into the garage I thank a loving God for another safe day, yes I try to be safe and I don't drive too fast, I do tend to watch what is going on around me and I try to think for the person who is driving too close, too fast or weaving back and forth. still traffic is a huge waste of time but sometimes a good book or XM radio gets you through the boredom of sitting on the freeway hardly moving.

I'm really busy still cranking out orders.  today I climbed out of bed into a cold room at 5:30 and showered, no walk today, yesterday it was the treadmill for 30 minutes, I came down to a cup of decaf with creamer and a spenda in a cup with a lid so it won't grow cold too fast.  then to work on writing, by noon two were completed and out and I was in brentwood seeing a property, then to lathrop to see a big one for a relo company, man is being moved to Oregon for pepsi company.  then to Livermore to shoot comp photos and to by diesel for $3.55 a gallon, filled for $41 instead of $52, that felt good.  then home to find no money in the mail but pets that welcomed me with open arms, someday perhaps there will be a nice woman to welcome me home with real open arms and a porch light turned on, we will see about that!   

Sending love to all

Tim
tomorrow Keanna does a 5 K right here around my lake so I guess I'll be urging her on as she does this for some charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment