Friday, November 7, 2014

This was some week

To go from September with the 4 or 5 orders per week and nearly no money coming in to this week with over 20 orders, perhaps 25 and finally yesterday and today money pouring in, what a emotional rollercoaster.  But I'm very glad to be finishing this week with bills being paid and accounts solidly in the black again.

I'm very deep right now in work that needs to be completed, thankful for the work but really hate to be behind at the same time.  Orders are flooding in, sometimes 5 or 6 a day and its a challenge just to keep up with the setting up of the orders and getting them scheduled. 

The challenge is this, it takes from 1 to 4 hours to write up a report once it is started and providing there are no big time wasters on the phone so one can keep focused.  It takes research time, driving time, inspecting time and then return time for each field inspection.  keeping it all in balance is a challenge and of course getting people to take my calls, return my calls agree to see me at a time that makes sense, all of that is a challenge and of course now the lenders want the finished reports back in 4 days from when they send the order and for this the fees they offer are about 1/3 less than they paid 5 years ago.  No I would not urge anyone to join this profession but I'm so thankful that Vogels taught it to me years ago.

So on this Friday night I'm very thankful for God's blessings and His active involvement in my life.  He is doing some really terrific things that I'm very pleased with.

So tonight I'm sending you all a Sabbath Blessing,

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment