Sunday, November 2, 2014

A day of disciple and productivity

Some days are just meant to work out.

Jumped up this morning, walked the dog for three miles, downed my oatmeal with a banana, made some decaf and settled in to work.  the office is heated by the computers if the door is kept shut so I did.

I just settle down to work and the work flew out the computer door, some was very hard, Dublin relocation one for 1.3 million, high value Discovery Bay golf course one.  The nicest thing was Jessy came to help today.  She had to use the little laptop since the computer that is 10 years old has finally developed a terminal problem and Jim can't make it work no matter what magic he tries.  So I hooked up the little laptop with the big monitor and the keyboard and Jessy made it work perfectly from about 2 pm on.  She wrote up two reports and they are now at the lenders already, one is 3 days early if you can believe that.  Could someone be trying to get yet one more report on the pay sheet?  You bet.

Jessy really cranked out the work and fixed mac and cheese too for dinner.  It was a nice change from my lonely world and we even listened to her country music, the place rocked!

Now I'm heading to bed.  In the morning I'd like to ask for your prayers.  I have to give professional testimony in a divorce case where the husband is in the wrong I think.  But my testimony will just be about the work I did and why I did what I did.  Still I dislike being in court very much and I'll be so glad when I have my cash and am out the door.  so pray for me about 10 am please.

Good night one and all,

Life is good and God is great. 

Love


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment