Friday, November 28, 2014

So ends another week

Dear friends and family,
Finally home for the evening after a late afternoon appraisal in the Oakland hills.  Nice lady and great house with a view of the bay and all of Oakland below.  Traffic going in was a mess, all over a couple cars crashing, why a care crash that is off the main lanes causes a total slow up I will never know but people are very strange behind the wheel.

The week has been challenging and I'm very thankful for the many blessings God has bestowed on this little household.

Tomorrow morning I've been told by her majesty Nikki that I can take the little princesses to Sabbath School so at 9 I'm be there to pick them up, that is a nice blessing for sure.

Thanksgiving was so fun, spending time with a very special family in Tracy and then on to meeting a new family in Stockton where Jason and Jo were visiting.  Very nice.

I enjoy talking to my brother every day and he mentioned having a turkey sandwich today for lunch.  I think many people did the same today between shopping trips etc.

Thank you for your prayers, my life remains challenging with a couple health issues and trying to get the work written up and out the door.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment