Sunday, November 9, 2014

Dr. George has wonderful birthday party

Talk about fun!  Today Yvonne threw George a surprise birthday party in Tracy at a Thai café.  It was such fun.  Yvonne did a super job of planning everything and actually got it through as a surprise for George.  A real nice group of family and friends gathered to celebrate this milestone in their lives.

There are some people in the world that just make you glad you are alive and you know your life is enriched because they are here.  George and Yvonne are that kind of people.  They have made things a little better for so many dozens of people and they really hold the Tracy SDA church together in a special way.  George has done so much for the school over the years and as a result hundreds of lives have been enriched and blessed through its ministry.

So it was just very enjoyable to be a part of this delightful day and celebrate as George blew out 80 candles on his huge and delicious cake. 

I decided to go to bed at a decent hour last night and as a result I woke this morning at 5 am and jumped up, had two appraisals written this morning, both were sorely needed so it felt good to get them completed and out.  Then this afternoon after coming home I have written another one. Tomorrow I have a series of appraisals to conduct on high dollar homes in San Ramon, Danville, Alamo and then back to San Ramon again.  It will be a fun but challenging day for sure.

I am so very thankful to a loving God for the work He has entrusted to me.  I feel blessed and I want to make sure I give him the glory for what He is doing.

Thank you Dr. George for the life you have lived and the lives you have touched!

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment