Thursday, November 6, 2014

Long day, safe and sound

Hi
Started early and included setting up many orders, then research and finally a trip to Oakland, then the San Anselmo over in Marin county and then Lodi.  Finally a quick meal at the Old Spaghetti Factory and home at last.
Finally checks arrived both direct deposit and in the mail so I can go to bed with some relief on that front.  I don't do well when there is not enough funds to cover basic bills and now that problem is removed.

I am so thankful to God for work and payments too.

I'm thankful for safety when I'm on the road, for great homeowners who I enjoy meeting, for help from Jessy who does a super job of helping with write-ups.

I pretty much just work and sleep with very quick meals, I take peanut butter crackers in my little lunch box along with a mocha, an egg and an apple, That helps a lot as I'm traveling.

So far the weight is holding pretty well at 180 pounds, soon it will be time to take it down to 170 and then be stable there for awhile.

Sending love to all


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment