Saturday, November 29, 2014

Nice day

What fun
This morning I did the 3 mile walk around the lake with Pooka, then breakfast of oatmeal and banana, then picked up the girls for SS.  They enjoyed themselves very much and then we came back home.

I managed to be invited to join Jason, Jo, Timothy and Mia along with Julie, Jo's mom at lunch at a Korean place in Cupertino.  It was my first time but I enjoyed the food very much.  A lot of variety and the kids ate so well.  Then I followed back to visit at their home for awhile and then headed to a home in Cupertino where I needed a few more interior photos.  Then I headed home and between family and friends managed to talk nearly the whole way home.

Home to a very lonely house, cold since there is no heater that works and just miserable, so tired of being alone all the time.  Not my favorite part of life to be sure.

Tomorrow I'm work long hours trying to get caught up before the new week hits hard.

Sending love to all.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment