Friday, October 31, 2014

What a week

Well if future funds depend on past efforts then I'm about to experience a bunch of checks, I've had 5 days without checks this week and its been awful to live through.  For my little company survive the daily expenses for data, fuel, internet etc I need daily small amount of cash to drift in, this week it has not drifted in at all.  So I'm hoping tomorrow will turn things around.

However the orders have come in, my working board is totally full of orders, many of which need to be written up and others are waiting to be seen.  I am deeply grateful to a loving God who has allowed me to have this kind of volume of work. Now to be responsible and get it seen and written up.  Jessy, my faithful helper has agreed to come on Sunday to help and even though she will have to use the little laptop to do her work she will be an extreme help in the whole process.

So I drift off to bed tonight with a grateful heart knowing God is good, and all the time.

Love to all

Tim

A fun moment today was to catch up with Kallie as she went in the parade from her school to the little shopping center along with all the other children, all in costume and to collect candy from many businesses.  Fun stuff indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment