Friday, July 24, 2015

Good evening

Dear Family and Friends,
Can I tell you about my great kids?  Nikki has taken on a new challenge at a local health club and is eating some very healthy food, exercising until she nearly drops and has dropped 10 pounds already in the first few days, wow, I'm so proud of her.

Jason is continuing to study 12 hours a day in preparation for taking the State Bar next Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  He and Jo moved to San Jose a few years ago leaving behind their precious MBA home with its view of the Monterey Bay and the calm beauty of the MBA campus, he left behind a teaching position and enrolled in Golden Gate Law School which is located on Market Street in downtown San Francisco.  So for three years Jo has taught at the local Adventist church in Milpitas while Jason commutes to the city to attend law school.  A few weeks ago he graduated at Davies Hall in San Francisco.  Now in a few days he will face the hardest test in his life.  If anyone was ever ready and faithful about learning the laws and material it is Jason.

So both of my precious kids are facing very serious challenges right now in their lives and I could not be more proud of them both, amazing kids and their mom would be so very proud of them for what they are doing.

Today I've faced a very challenging set of appraisal problems.  The worst was an appraisal that ended up with Chase and has long funded.  Yet they are continuing to seek more data and explanations.  Today was the last day or the loan would be returned to the broker, a very serious challenge.  God was good and helped me overcome my total fear of trying once more to solve the questions they kept bringing up.  At the very last minute a sales lady called back from the tract office where the home was purchased 2 years ago and had exactly the data that helped a great deal with the appraisal.  I just pray that the appraisers at Chase see it the same way.  Ellen was praying for my morning and we stayed in touch with a text now and then, it was a real lift to my spirits.

I am thankful for a safe week, I've driven thousands of miles seeing properties in as diverse places as Dixon, Vacaville, Rio Vista, Tracy, Stockton, Lathrop.  After awhile these properties tend to run together in ones mind, only careful notes keep everything straight.

Sending my love to all,  I see your prayers for wisdom always,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment