Monday, July 20, 2015

Helping out

Dear Family and Friends
So this day has been interesting.  I'm trying to walk my 3 miles every morning and I've added a little to it now to make the walk end in the park, a nice touch.

This morning even though I was early was warm but it felt good to be back out there.  About 2 years ago I was in the battle of my life dumping weight fairly fast.  After I got down to about 175 I backed off and started to be more normal again, not good as over the last year I've let it slip back up some, certainly not to where it had been but still up instead of down.

What I want is to be 165 and right now I'm 194 so I have a ways to go.  Things I've done today, had a lot more water than coffee, at lunch at Diggers I had a wrap instead of two huge whole wheat buns around my garden burger and cottage cheese too.  My drink was Arnold Palmer, a combo of ice tea and lemonade which I find to be really nice.  So no buns and lettuce instead, just a little thing but last time it was a lot of little things that lost the weight, for months I walked 3 miles every day no matter what, rain or shine but then when the business go busy again I let the miles slip away and ended up only walking the 3 miles one day last week, for me that does not work well, I need more exercise as I sit so much for my work both in the car seat and in the office chair too.

This evening I had an ear of corn with spray on butter and a few pinto beans, some avocado and tomato on a slice of wheat bread.

Yes I would love to dump my gut before Ellen comes home and yet I do believe still that she will come home but she made it very clear today that whether I have a tummy or not does not matter to her and that takes some pressure off, makes me want to lose the tummy even more but for me and my health.

So today I've seen three properties, one is written and delivered and that was for a friend so it feels good.  Met the nicest young black couple today and was impressed with their 15 year old son, who is already 6'1" now and is very very tall.  Super nice kid.

so that is about it, long day, great friends, great food and so thankful to God for His love and guidance, protection and care.

Sending love to all

Tim
ps  had the girls tonight as their mom was out and their dad had a late night at work, they are so interesting to observe, they are so bright that you only have to mention something once and they get it, they read books so fast one can't keep up with them, just great to have 4 of the nicest kids ever as my grand children.


No comments:

Post a Comment