Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Jason makes it through day 2 of the Bar

Another day down for Jason, he reports that the material is very tough to deal with and he is just hanging onto hope that he is doing well enough.  He is certainly taking this very serious and giving it his best.  I know he appreciates all the prayers from you and his many friends, family and well wishers.

I know he is certainly on my mind.

I received a call this evening from the company that is creating Nan's memorial.  He reports that they have located the basic granite and it ends up being a couple inches larger than we intended at no increased price, that is great and I was so happy.  One piece of the granite is not going to arrive for 30 days but at least the whole process is now started and on its way to production.  I think Nan would like what it is being done.  I know it will make visiting her graveside much more pleasant than trying to locate her location without a marker.

Today has been busy, saw two properties today, one in Concord this morning and then the second in Tracy this afternoon in the 100 degree heat, a very nice home offered by the Klem company, they always do a good job it seems.

Now its bed time once again, so thankful for the basics, a home, food, work and a world of good friends, great family and excellent clients.  And  a God who cares with a love that no human has ever touched or even come close to.  I see His advice and counsel every day and I know you do too.

Please pray for Jason, tomorrow is his last day and he needs to do well tomorrow so the outcome in November is positive and he and his precious family can begin to live again.

Love to all and thanks for caring

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment