Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday completed

Hi Family and Friends,
Last night I finished up a course that I have to have done so I can apply for a license renewal. I went to bed a midnight, the next thing I knew it was 9 am this morning.  I've not slept that long for a very long time, wow it felt good.
\
Then I walked my 3 miles and at breakfast / lunch about noon.  Worked this afternoon doing appraisals and office stuff and now I'm ready to crash again, earlier tonight.

In the morning I'll apply on line for my license renewal once I get the certificate from Allied Schools and then pray for a quick turn around on the license.

I'm so thankful for great friends, for life and for opportunities to enjoy living in America, this country is in a mess but its still better than most other places.

So tonight I'm sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment