Saturday, July 18, 2015

Good Sabbath

Good evening friends and family

So up at 8, walked three miles, had oatmeal banana and strawberries, went to church and listened to our pastor tackle a touch subject.  In my 10 years I would not have touched his subject but then I think times were a bit different.  I felt he did fine, not sure of the best answers to some of life's touch questions but I am very confident that God knows, loves and cares.  I've felt God's help in such powerful ways over the last few months and in spite of my failures I do confidently trust God's help and protection.

I enjoy attending the Tracy church very much.  I happen to think some of the worlds most precious people are there, people I have know most of my adult life and who I have great respect for, not because they are perfect but because they are God's children and care about our church family.

I have been blessed with some very special people in my life, Dolly, George and Yvonne, Dick and Becky, Bob, Kim, Angel, Bob and Sue, Sylvia and her precious mom, Wes and Nanette, Pat, Judy and many others including the new pastor.

My life has been a challenge since losing Nan almost 8 years ago.  She was a solid good woman who was a great human being, loved to shop, was wild about her little ones and cared about the Tracy church very much.  Why she had to go I have no idea and I don't even try any more to figure it out.

I do know that a person can love someone very much and still find a new loving relationship with someone new and I'm exploring that daily.  I ask for your prayers that God will lead in a powerful and loving way giving me the guidance I need always.

Tonight I send my love to all those who might find time to read these words,

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment