Sunday, July 19, 2015

Working my way through a lonely Sunday

After getting to be with family yesterday at Kallie's award ceremony it seems very strange to be alone today, not really that much fun.

I've talked to friends and that always helps so much but just being alone in this big house gets old at times.

Church was great yesterday and Olive Garden soup and salad was nice too.

Today I've seen a property located about 3 blocks away, got paid and the money is already making its way to the account via square reader, a device that plugs into my phone and captures the credit card information, pretty amazing.

The house is an original, older than mine and shows its age but has a great setting on the lake.  I came home and wrote up the appraisal and its already on its way to the client.  Felt good to do that for a change.

Life is good, just different than what I expected I guess.

Love you all

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment