Sunday, January 31, 2016

A full dumpster!!

Dear Family and Friends,
If you drove by my home tonight you would see a very full dumpster, sure it could be stamped down and more stuff added but its really got a lot of stuff that used to be in the house, in the garage and by the house, bikes, wood pieces, boxes of history and lots of work has turned the garage into a different place now.  I'm so sore I can hardly move and that is the truth but its a good sore.

This afternoon I went to Kaiser for blood work to be sure the blood thickness levels were good, between 2 and 3.  They are 2.1 and now everyone can relax.  When one takes antibiotic then the levels can be messed up.  that simple stick cost me $35 which is more pain than the needle.  When I think what $35 will buy!!

Then I went to Petsmart but walked out, the pricing on everything was just too high.  I went to my least favorite place WalMart and got a leash for Gucci, a ball, a toy, pee papers, two bowls and walked out without sticker shock. 

My friend Moon arrives tomorrow afternoon in Oakland and the last few days have seen a transformation of my home, Steve and Nikki came today and helped a lot by taking away a bunch of things.  what a lift to have their help.  So tonight both cars are parked safely in the garage and the sheets are washed, Moon's make up table is ready with places to plug everything in, all of the things she asked me to find are on the table, a chair waits and even a little heater is nearby.  I do hope she finds my house comfortable and can relax and enjoy her time here.  I do need to ask for your prayers, her papa is not feeling well at all and due to his age that is concerning.  I know it weights on her mind as she prepares to travel tomorrow.

I am thankful for many things and family, friends and a warm place to live are among the blessings I feel.

So I send love to all tonight,  tired but very gratified for a full dumpster and a cleaner house.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment