Friday, January 22, 2016

Busy week

Dear Friends and Family,
Last weekend I flew to Houston and enjoyed four days with my special friend there.  On Sunday Dana came and visited us, Dana is my precious sister in law, Nan's faithful sister who came so many times to be with her over the years.  Dana and my friend Moon hit it off well and chatted for over an hour.  It was great to see her and to catch up on all the family.
I flew home on Monday and hit the ground running on Tuesday seeing properties.  It has been a blessed week and I've had lots of work to do, Steve has been giving excellent help and we are cranking out the work.
Today was not so fun, it rained, was cold, windy and cloudy.  I started in Brentwood at 9 am and then was in Patterson for a Relocation Appraisal at noon, then to Stockton but I used Highway 33 all the way back to Tracy as 5 was a mess, on the way down I noted many tow trucks attempting to pull a truck that had gone over the side of the elevated freeway back onto the road, they had one lane closed and traffic backed up all the way to Patterson onramp.  So using 33 I caught 5 near Mossdale and was able to see the Stockton home is lower Stockton, looked rough from the outside but the interior was totally updated, still overpriced in my opinion and that is what I'm paid for, my opinion.  Then in the driving rain I went to Tracy, but upon my arrival the rain slowed and I was able to get it done without being soaked too badly, then I found IHop and a senior omelet with so many good things inside.
As I was sitting in my office this evening I heard my kitty growl, I stuck my head in the hallway to discover a raccoon munching away at the cat food on the dryer, I started to throw things at him and he slowly moved off,  evidentially while I was away the raccoons sort of felt like they were at home so now I've got to find a better solution, just can't leave the house open any more.  I think I may need one of those devices that has a collar on your cat which tells the door to open to allow entry but otherwise the door is closed all the time.  This raccoon in the house is getting old and very messy and dirty.
I believe I get the girls for church in the morning, I hope so, I think that is what Nikki told me, would be nice.
Sending love to all,

My friend Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment