Thursday, January 28, 2016

Late again

Do you plan to go to bed on time and then get side tracked?  Seems that happens to me almost every night.

This has been a good day, thanks to Steve the work keeps getting completed and shipped out, today I spent time at the Kaiser medical offices waiting to get my ear washed out, did not happen, Dr. says there is no wax there but I'll tell you this, the ear is very very painful, every bite I take hurts a lot.  I'm told my other ear has lots of wax and of course that ear does not hurt at all.

Dr. had me take a xray of chest today, no word on that and I got another 5 days of antibiotic so that is good.

Now its bed time, talked to Moon for awhile and we both agreed it was time to sleep, she is two hours later than me so its really late for her.  She is packing and getting ready for the upcoming trip here, I can't wait.

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment