Monday, January 4, 2016

Blood in the eyes

Good evening,
I hate being alone, I've hated it every day for the past 8+ years and I don't like it any better right now.  Yes I've had some great relationships but they are not the same as having a mate, someone to walk at your side and face life with you every day.

Right now I have a friend in Houston and we talk quite a bit during the day, she sends me U Tube songs and they are really good choices.  But its not the same as being with someone, married and united.

God knows how I feel and I think He cares but He gets frustrated with my short memory span forgetting his past blessings all too fast.

Today was, jump and hear the rain outside, shower and breakfast of oatmeal with banana, then office to do what I can, then out the door to Kaiser to an eye appointment, I've had blood in both eyes so my friend raised concern, the exam went really well and yes I will be getting new glasses, my Kaiser plan pays a whole $75 toward new glasses and I'm sure they will be several hundred dollars, anyway he found my eyes to be in pretty good shape, blood was just some broken little vessels, he gave me some great eye drops and dilated my eyes, that was a real trip trying to drive to the next appointment an hour away, try to see the house through foggy eyes and then drive the comps and to the next appointment, bummer, can't believe they let you out on the road after doing that to you.

This afternoon I had to rush home to jam an appraisal out the door quickly, made the deadline, this evening working on more that Son Steve has prewritten, he does a super job helping.  Now its bed time and talking to my friend in Houston.

Please pray that God will guide me and that I will listen to His leading.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment