Friday, January 29, 2016

At last the week ends

heading for bed now,
Today I inspected 6 properties, not a record but indicative of how busy I am right now.  Not that I want to be busy, I'm trying to get ready for Moon's arrival on Monday afternoon, of course I want everything to be as good as possible for her visit yet work keeps getting in the way.

in the morning I've been promised that I get two little girls for church, that will be great and I'm very happy about that.  I'll pick them up at 9.

Today I started in Oakley, then went to a second place, newly completed, in Oakley, then drove to Stockton and then to Manteca where I saw two in a row, then back to Antioch to end the day.  Everything went well, the air was chilly but at least there was little rain, measuring a home in the rain is tough to accomplish, paper gets wet, shoes get soaked and its no fun.

This afternoon I had the house cleaned and it smells nice tonight, floors and counters are clean, windows are better and its nice.  I'm gradually feeling better, not great yet but better and for that I'm thankful.

So I'm sending love to all and so thankful for family, friends, the grace of Heaven and for health in general, a home and a job.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment