Sunday, March 5, 2017

Dinner with Keanna and Kallie

Dear Family and Friends,
Off to bed soon, dead tired, was up to 1 am finishing a big one for the town of Clayton, highest sale in last year by far, now we see if the lenders will buy my arguments.

Had dinner with Kallie and Keanna tonight at BJ's, that place is so loud, quiet conversation is not possible but thats the draw of the place I guess, that and 15 TVs mounted up high everywhere.  We enjoy our time.

Steve just completed installing a new Kenwood sound system in the bug, wow is it nice.  Takes phone calls, plays CDs, you can plug anything into it, has XM and of course looks really cool, you can change its colors that light up even.  Amazing, Steve had to take apart the dash to install it but he knows his stuff and did a super job.  Wow.

I'm off to bed now, up early to work again.

Love life, love Moon, love family and God is so good, soon I start P2P, the program that will change my life and my profile, I know I'll be sore, miss all my bad foods but I'll be 150 again after about 30 years.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment