Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Long day, hard workout tonight

Wow, these are busy difficult days.  But also they have hints of the near future, its easier for me to tie my shoes, to lift things, to walk fast, to carry my ladder at appointments, to drive long miles without falling asleep, God is so good and very near.

Nikki has been super helpful and she is very busy herself.

I'm having trouble with low blood sugar in the afternoons, I mean to the point where I could hardly function this afternoon, the protein shake certainly helped a great deal.

Today I drove to Lodi for a 10 am appointment, then 11:30 to Stockton, the to shoot comp photos for one I saw yesterday, then raced back to get Kallie from school, she came home here to do homework, then I took her home at 4:20 by way of McDonalds, then it was back to Manteca for me, nearly an hour drive to find a house that did not show on any GPS yet, not even in my phone.  Then finish that one and shoot photos of a home in Lathrop I saw yesterday and then home in time to change clothes and go to the gym for an excellent work out.  Already I can do the exercises much better than at first, I can do 20 jumping jacks without stopping though my heart is beating heard by the end, the instructors are so good and helpful, encouraging, everyone is there to do their best and to help those around them, no put downs, no complaining, just do your best for one full hour, then fall into the car and tonight I had to go to Safeway for more groceries I was already running out of.

Now its bed time and I'm so ready to rest, to sleep, to shower and unwind.

Sending love to all, I encourage you to walk, to watch what you eat, to think about the direction of your life, do you like it?  Great, if not consider options.  70% of weight loss is food and 30 is exercise.

God is so good, today, tonight and all the time.

Love to each and everyone of you.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment