Sunday, March 12, 2017

First day of the new adventure.............

So today was the beginning.

I walked 3 miles this morning briskly and in shorts, weather was great.

Then back to shower and made the oatmeal, then my first attempt at cooking egg whites and 1 cup of spinach leaves together, actually tasted great.

The rest of the day involved cooking tofu, sweet potato and a lot of greens of different kinds, drinks with protein powder and strawberries and raspberries.  I kept feeling I was eating too much.  In fact I could not eat everything the plan said to, it was just too much.

So far I've lost from 208 to 203.5 today, not bad for the first day of the program.

There are many things I do not understand yet, like how do I get into Facebook to log in, not sure how to do that, Facebook has always been a mystery to me and still is one.

I'm settle down and written many reports today, really had a very successful day without having to go anyplace or break stride.  I did my laundry for the week but that is easy since the laundry room is right next to office where I work.

Yesterday evening I did some yard work, Used the mower and edger to make things look a little better out front.  My mental attitude is improving and I'm more alert and awake.  I find myself thinking about projects that need attention and work is going better.

Its a little more complicated right now as two days during the week I need to be back in town to pick up my precious girls from school and take them various places.  Steve has done this so faithfully for a very long time but now is working full time and is a long ways away during the day.  Its nice to be involved with this precious family, God has blessed me with such marvelous people as my children and their children.  Wow!  Lucky

I've had some contact with Moon today but not too much as her friends from Dallas and Atlanta are in town and she is pretty busy with them.  One of these days she will return to Singapore and those friends will be far behind, then after that she will come here so time with the friends is especially precious.

Tomorrow will present new challenges as I have to prepare foods to take with me for during the day, I'll be out for hours and hours.  But who does not like a great challenge when ones future and life is at stake!

Love to all

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment