Sunday, March 19, 2017

My Sunday

I've been enjoying the encouraging comments made to Facebook about the program and how I'm doing, the comments are typical of the support and care one gets from being a part of this great plan.  I actually missed going to exercise this evening even though it is so difficult and I feel so stupid half the time because I'm not able to do the different exercises like they are supposed to be done, my the coaches do them so perfectly and without breaking a sweat, amazing but one has to remember how long they have been doing these routines and how far they have come in the process.

Today was interesting in that Ray next door has been informed by the county that he has to move some of his many cars from the driveway, the guy from the county is being sort of a jerk and a neighbor has complained about the number of cars.  Well Ray said they all start and run and today he proved that, tonight I have a couple parked in my extra wide driveway under new car covers he bought at Walmart, his towed a third one to Sacramento and was very helpful in cleaning everything up.

I was glad to help Ray and Lois out a little bit by letting them park the Volvo and Nissan Van over here for a few days.  Its true Ray has more cars than drivers and each car needs something fixed.  I'm not a person that enjoys the county and city coming onto my property to tell me what I have to do, I dislike that very much.

I walked yesterday and today my three mile circuit around the lake but could not get signed up for exercise classes, the app only lets one sign in for 5 classes a week I've learned.

I've been pretty faithful to the food plan today, making my egg white and spinach breakfast, so good and oatmeal, always good.  The protein drink with berries a little later, then TOFU and sweet potato a little later along with broccoli, later more tofu and 2 cups of romaine hearts, another protein drink and now its bed time.

I've enjoy talking to Moon many times today, she was up early and went to church to worship and pray for family, then lunch with her friends and some shopping guidance to her friends this afternoon, then dinner with friends and now she is home and heading to bed.  What a great woman, just loves to help, laugh, listen and care for people.  I love to talk to her and help her with things she needs to find on the internet.

Sending love to all,

A new week is here, for me it will be cool and a little rainy at times, thats OK.  For Moon is was 88 degrees today, downright hot and she is buying skirts to enjoy the weather!

Good night

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment