Tuesday, March 7, 2017

It begins

So today was busy and productive

Up early, research and see a local place at 10, then Target to buy a new microwave oven, mine died yesterday, sort of scary, when the time finished on some eggs it kept cooking, the turnstyle failed to turn but it kept cooking, to get it stopped I had to unplug it, so my $45 purchase years ago finally failed.

I found a new one on sale with more power, great looking stainless steel and $10 off price.  Nice, only problem was, it was really heavy but I got it into the kitchen and tonight its in place and the old one is on its way to the trash.

Then it was pick up Kallie at 2:37 from school, steve is working these days away, then McDonalds, then pick up Keanna, then to the ballet class for Kallie and later to the running club for Keanna, then pick up Kallie, find more food for her and then pick up Keanna and find food for her, it was fun and now I'm home ready to crash and sleep.

At 8 tonight I did the first 1 hour work out at the P 2 P gym and they were so nice but there is so much to learn, I'm sore now and I can only imagine the morning, I'll go back tomorrow night for more workouts and on Thursday evening I'll do the official weight in, then it gets serious.  I have 60 days to lose 20 pounds, Moon is concerned hoping I can do this and encouraging me to do my best.  I believe I can do this and then lose another 20 pounds to reach my goal.  I'm hoping this will change my life for the better.

Love to all tonight,

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment