Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Exercise over, I can still move, barely!

A day of contrasts.
Woke very early this morning but just dreamed and thought about the day until 7, then up and started, nasty weather outside so it was breakfast prep, 1/2 cup oatmeal and 3/4 cup egg whites and spinach leaves fried.  Actually very good.
Then it was off to Stockton to see a house, pouring rain, I mean intense on the levee road, never fun to drive, less fun in driving rain, very wet at the first house, even more wet at the second house in Lodi and still we at the third house back in Stockton

Then I got hit with very low blood sugar, had nothing to fix it so went to Taco Bell for a Burrito, I know not on the plan, bad things to do but soon I felt OK again so not a totally bad thing to do.

then back to work the rest of the day and make some protein shakes, a nice meal of tofu, romaine hearts and pepper, what a nice difference that made, tofu is not know for its flavor

Now I"m just back from an intense hour at the gym where every day I learn better how to do the exercises and my body is adjusting to let me keep up doing then without running out of wind.

Doing the balancing act of preparing the food, the meals, getting work done, scheduling appointments, keeping raccoons out of the house, last two night they are in the house when I come back from town, tonight he came in my bedroom door, then down the stairs, through the house and into the office where I feed the kitties.  So I come in and I see him, I yell at him and I think I might have hurt his feelings, sure hope so.  thats it, I won't leave any door open again, my poor kitties just will have to suffer.

Life is interesting, work is coming in, I'm behind like usual and Moon talks to me often during the day and night, what a lady!

Love to you all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment