Sunday, January 4, 2015

A cold but productive Sunday

Today was a day to keep the fire stoked and the family room has remained 70 all day.  The new oak wood certainly helps along with the junk wood from Ron. The fires are easy to build and keep going, just can't forget to add wood from time to time.

I've worked at the desk all day.  I need your prayers over something that has happened.  On Friday I inspected two properties, on in Oakley and then one in Kensington.  I drove home afterwards and the furnace repair guy was here with wood and parts to fix the furnace.  While he was not totally successful in that the heater still will not light on its own he is coming back tomorrow afternoon to install another little part that is cracked and is shorting out.  After he left on Friday I went to the bank to deposit a check that was in the mail, then I ate at Subway and came home.  Upon arriving at home I brought the briefcase in, my work one that I've used every day for years.  I opened it in the same place as usual and took out its contents.  That was the last I've seen of the two Friday files, they are no where in the office.  I've looked for hours today through everything but they are not here.  Please pray that those files can be located.  Its very important.

Now its off to bed, life is good in general and God is so good to us in every way.  I pray that He can help me find the files, yet I must trust that He knows what is best.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment