Monday, January 26, 2015

Great day

After a very late night I climbed out at 7 this morning, quickly showered and made Oatmeal with a sliced banana.  Then hit the office to do research and solve little problems that crop up.

Was in Orinda at 10:15 to see an impressive property.  1/2 an acre, 1750 sf home and a killer view amenity with a probable value of about 1.3 million!  Location does matter a great deal.

Then having spent an enjoyable hour at the property and with a very knowledgeable dad who knew the area perfectly and was in the business I drove to Oakland to do a driveby appraisal for a property I had seen before.  Then I was so sleepy that in Trestle Glen, a very safe area, I found a quiet place and took a nap.  then I drove home and started working in the office, first to set up orders, then to get them on the board so I can see the whole picture, then make appointments and also to write up an appraisal that was due today.

Now its bed time and I'm going much earlier than I did last night.  Tomorrow afternoon I'm driving the two hours to my dentist, Dr. Clarke, very nice guy and I need some attention to a molar that is not happy and has not been happy for the last month.  Then I'll come back to do a home in Pleasanton and come home to rest.

God has given me lots of work to do right now, Jessy will come tomorrow evening to help with write-ups and since I attend a class on Friday, an all day 8 hour class in Appraisal Writing in Burlingame I need to work extra hard to get things completed.

Life is so good, God is so good to us all.  It is so wonderful to have a warm house when I wake in the morning.  I know the next bill will be sticker shock for me as I have to pay for this warmth but I think it will be worth it.  Now if we could figure out how to still have it work and have the metal door on the side that would be a real accomplishment, has to be a simple answer, just don't know it yet.

Sending love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment