Tuesday, January 20, 2015

busy

God is so good to us, helping us even when we mess up, imagine how frustrating it is when I find out that an entire appraisal I did failed to record in the camera.  So I go back in the morning to reshoot the photos.  This aging process is not that much fun.

The Civic is certainly fun to drive with its new tires and today I spent a couple hours waiting while they did a 4 wheel alignment, now its really nice and so quiet.  I had no idea how noisy the tires had become over their lifetime.  Anyway it is nice now.

I have to say that having a working furnace in my home is such a huge blessing.  I wake up every morning with it cranking out heat and every evening the home is comfortable.  I know the next bill will be a shock but right now I'm just thankful that I didn't have to go out and replace the furnace with a sticker of $6,000 and up.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment