Monday, January 12, 2015

Back to work again

Good evening

Well today was back to work.  I worked until nearly 1 am this morning so climbing out was tough,  However I climbed out to a warm house, the furnace is still working, what a huge blessing.  Of course the access door to the heating chamber is still off.  When I put it back on then the furnace will not light, this is got to be solvable, just not getting enough air to ignite is the way I think of it.

This morning I inspected a house right here in Discovery Bay, then drove to Berkeley to see a duplex that I've seen before, great guy and the place is neat as a pin.  Then on to Fremont to reinspect for a FHA loan, then finally headed home through horrible traffic.

This morning I got a call from Pat at my garage. He said Jason's car did not have a blown head gasket but just needed a coil and the total was about $350.  Wow we had worried that it might be over $1500 so that was a huge blessing, I went by tonight and now the car is home, runs like a top again!  Thank you Lord.

Well I'm working tonight on reports, am thankful to have two new orders, both up Sacramento way.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment