Saturday, January 10, 2015

Family and friends

Good evening,
So today was bright and sunny, a very nice winter day and my walk to the park got me thinking about my family, I am so blessed by each of the eight people who make up our family.

So I know one obstacle we face is Jason's broken car.  He has an older Subaru Forester that was last sending out white smoke signals, that is not a good sign so he has been driving the Civic for awhile.  Today I decided to take a step to see at least what is wrong with the car.

So I rented a trailer, drove the motorhome to San Jose, had a great lunch with the kids, it was so fun and then we limped Jason's poor car onto the trailer and I drove back, limped it off the trailer at the Borden Junction repair place, returned the trailer with 3 minutes to spare, got an amazing 6.7 MPG for the quick trip but with better gas prices it was not that bad.  Now we can get an idea of what we are facing repair bill wise.

This evening I shopped at Food Max.  I don't know why I don't go there more often, many items were less than Safeway, saving money is always a great idea.

Sending love to all, its been an incredibly busy week with lots of appraisal work and rush orders.  God is so good, all the time.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment