Friday, January 23, 2015

Busy again, its good to be alive

Finally home after a big day,  Continuing education in San Rafael today, changes coming fast from FNMA and will hit on Monday.  Today's class really helped me get ready.  Class lasted from 12 to 4:20, then the civic would not start but eventually did find its connection again, then I did a driveby appraisal in nearby  Novato before it got dark.

Traffic on 37 was terrible and I moved very slowly for a long time but eventually it did move and now I'm home at last.

Weather was really nice today and as I drove there this morning I felt good and was thankful to be alive and well.

Not sure why the Civic would not start, sort of surprising when its been so perfect since the new tires were added.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment